Prepare Your Presentation
Be considerate to the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and changeover to the next speaker.This is essential to ensure adequate time for questions and discussion as well as adherence to the schedule.
How to submit your presentation before the conference
You can send your presentation in advance of the conference. Therefore your presentation should be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, April 16, 2018, 12pm.
- We cannot accept zip files
- If you have large files you are requested to give your USB Stick with the presentation to the technical staff
at the hospitality desk at Venue Flora. Our technical staff will upload the presentations for presenters on the
laptop computer in the conference hall Orangerie.
Please make sure to arrive at the conference hall Orangerie where all sessions will take place at least 15 minutes
Your main tasks will be
• To start the session on time
• To very briefly introduce each talk
• To make sure that the speaker will finish her/his talk within the time available. To ensure this,
please give the speaker a countdown (e.g., indicating 5 min to end, 2 min to end, finish) and stop her/him if
• To end the session on time
The conference hall Orangerie will be equipped with the following:
• Laptop computer, equipped with USB drive
• LCD projector for PowerPoint© presentations and one main screen
• A Laser pointer and a mouse
• Podium with microphone / Headsets for speakers
Your poster should not exceed A0 portrait. Bring printed poster to the conference and pin it to "your" poster board.(Thumb Tacks/Push Pins/ for the poster boards will be available for all poster presenters at the CCC 2018 Hospitality desk, located in entrance hall.)
All Posters will be displayed in the Conference hall Orangerie close to the coffee area from the opening of the conference until the end of the conference.
A dedicated Poster Session is scheduled for Wednesday, 18 April 2018, 11am – 1pm
Please be present during the poster session.
Complimentary poster storage is available at the hospitality desk for posters and poster container.
Please be sure that your poster and/or poster container is clearly marked with your name for you may
leave it in storage at your own risk.
Set Up Time: April 17, 2018 between 10:30am - 12:30pm
Posters remain on the boards until 19th of April 2018.